Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Sunday

:我很开心 =D

Usually Sunday isn't a super duper happy day to me.But today is different .cuz there were 2 things happened today =D

The 1st one is I can get back my lovely pencil box ,finally.=DD Due to my inadvertence ,I left it at my maternal grandma house.Today only could get it back !I'm too happy =DDD Some of people are nothing with leaving their pencil box at other place.But I'm not. :@ I will feel uncomfortable without it...Hence,the moment I saw my pencil box ,I was like oh-my-baby and hugged it tightly LOLS..kinda crazy ~.~

and the second reason is I received mr.lim message from facebook =D 



Sorta blur..hahaa.cuz I had enlarged the picture.I was damn surprised when I got his message =D Thanks GOD,mr lim never give up on me.I'm really really glad that he forgave me even though I did such super duper fault.. 感恩**.

To be honest,I did bad in his subject.--chemistry this year.3 round of exam,I never did well ........Feel so guilty again...I just confuse with those compound.especially their chemical equation.@@ I admit I seldom do revision for chemistry until the day before chemistry exam........Hope teacher won't read my blog .....
Btw,I already set my time for form 4 revision during these holidays. 2 MONTHS HOLIDAYS !I bet I could make it well !FIGHTING ! !

I just randomly mentioned about the melaka trip to my mom .She strongly objected with it.. WOW!Unexpected ...She said  : that's too far..And there is no adult by your side right?It's too dangerous.Although there're many guys going with you all ,it doesn't mean they're able to protect you girls. Yea,mom you're totally correct.Lols.I thought the reason you not allow me to go is wasting money.. But for me,I don't feel like going also..@@ I don't know why...I admit I got a small crush in a moment.But after the moment is passed,the feeling  gone also.LOLS... So,wish you guys have a happy and safety trip =)


Ok.It's time to stop .Gonna sleep .=)




:Perhaps there's something happen..








close file



=)

No comments:

Post a Comment