Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Instagram !



WOHOO !FINALLY I GOT INSTAGRAM !!

Well,I'm not gonna blog about Instagram thou my blog title is INSTAGRAM .lols.

Hmmm,what should I blog about ?Yea!Pillow right?But I haven't saved those photos to my laptop.So,have to delay it,Just wait patiently,ok? xp

Honestly,I'm super duper happy when there's someone praising my blog and even promising me will continue following my blog.I sincerely appreciate it

Besides,some of my readers will read my blog everyday even though there's no new post on my blog.You guys 'memang' support me larh!hahaah!thanks!

I always wish to be a professional blogger like Chuckei ,Xiaxue in the future.But I just think properly ,I'm not good at writing post with english,I'm not good at sharing interesting topic and also I'm not that active in blogging.So,how can I be a professional blogger? 。。。。。。

Yea,I used to talk to myself  about I must improve my English and even make it be my first language.and I also told myself not to be lazy on blogging,must update blog atleast twice a week..  BUT,my determination is not strong enough.Lols...

So,HOW COULD I BE THE PRO BLOGGER......


....speechless,,lols.


Ok.get to bed now.NIGHTZ !



Happy Go Lucky



close file.


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment